The wedding stationery trends for 2019 have been simply glorious, setting the tone and style for fabulous weddings galore. And it’s not over yet!
If you’re stuck for wedding stationery inspiration (or if you don’t think wedding stationery is as important as your flowers or bridesmaid shoes), check out these glorious creations. They’ll zing through your guests’ letterboxes, set your vibe, and thread through your whole day, adding the same to your order of service, wedding menus, signage, and seating plan.
- Statement details: think laser cuts, a beautiful wax seal, gorgeous stamps, and silk ribbons (just don’t overdo it – less is more!).
- Unique shapes: your wedding stationery doesn’t have to be square or rectangular! It can be any shape you like, whether that’s a modern cut or quirky edging.
- Envelopes that wow: Imagine this…a plain white envelope lands on your guests’ doormats (beautifully addressed, of course), and they open it to find a gorgeously decorated envelope liner. It’s completely unique and has a total wow-factor.
- Hand-illustrated wedding stationery: We love this 2019 wedding stationery trend simply because it’s so personal. Commissioning an original illustration of your venue, you and your partner, or simply little details make your wedding stationery really special. It’s completely your style, your way.
- Flowers and plants: This may be a common theme over the years, but 2019’s floral wedding stationery trends have taken a turn for the understated. Perfect for a garden wedding or one that’s focussed on flowers, this trend is simple, organic, and completely charming. Take inspiration from the Chelsea Flower Show for head-turning blooms.
- Sustainable wedding stationery: Many of us are now intent on living more eco-friendly lives, and weddings needn’t be an exception. A trend we love is for sustainable, environmentally friendly wedding stationery. This can not only mean it’s all made from recycled materials, but some printers also use vegetable based inks.
- Tactile textures: Choosing paper for your wedding stationery that’s got a textured feel is a hot trend for 2019, and you have an array of options from linen and cotton fibre to vellum and board
Wedding day styles change all the time, and wedding stationery is no exception. Whether you want your wedding day to be modern or rustic, ethereal or dedicated to your dog, you can use your wedding stationery to set your style.
At Betty & Babs, we have a range of personalised wedding stationery sets that include a wedding invitation package, order of events, seating plan, and menu. Take a look at our collections and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.